1. Pay the fine.
• Pay Online. Logon to www.ViolationInfo.com by entering your Notice number and PIN number shown in the red box on the front right of your Notice. Click the Pay button. There is a convenience fee of $4.00 that will be assessed at the time of payment.
• Pay by Mail. Mail your check or money order, payable to Automated Traffic Control Violation System, in the enclosed envelope along with the coupon printed at the bottom of the notice. Write the Notice number and the license plate number on your check or money order. Do not mail cash. The mailing address is:
PO Box 22091
Tempe, AZ 85285-2091
• Pay by Credit Card. Call toll free 1-866-790-4111 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. There is a convenience fee of $4.00 that will be assessed at the time of payment.
• Pay in Person. You may drop off your payment in person, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Bedford Park Police Station - 6701 S. Archer Ave. Bedford Park, Il 60501.
2. Request a hearing.
You may request a hearing in writing. A Hearing Request Form will be included with the Notice of Infraction. The form can be found at www.ViolationInfo.com. Complete the form and mail it to the Violation Processing Center, P.O. Box 59995, Phoenix, AZ 85076-9995. Hearing options include a mitigation hearing in person or a mitigation hearing by mail to explain the circumstances or a contested hearing in person to contest the infraction.
3. Submit an Affidavit of Non-Responsibility.
You may submit an Affidavit of Non-Responsibility. Submit it if your vehicle was sold or stolen. If the vehicle was in the care, custody or control of another person, the Affidavit must be notarized. You may obtain an Affidavit of Non-Responsibility by visiting www.ViolationInfo.com or at the Violation Processing Center, P.O. Box 59995, Phoenix, AZ 85076-9995. This Affidavit must be filled out accurately and in its entirety and presented to the court at the time of your hearing.
Visit www.ViolationInfo.com to view information about your Notice of Infraction. You will be asked to enter your Notice number and PIN number, found on the front of your Warning or Notice of Infraction in the upper right corner, inside the red box. By clicking on the graphic at left you will leave the Bedford Park Police Department site.